Sunday, September 14, 2008

Open: Paula Patton and Robin Thicke

Paula Patton and Robin Thicke Robin Alan Thicke and Paula Maxine Patton married on June 11, 2005. Robin is a singer, songwriter, composer, and musician, and Paula is an actress. Robin is also the son of Alan Thicke, best known for the TV series Growing Pains. The two have a son, Julian. In February 2014, the two announced their separation.

Paula's IMDbRobin's IMDb
Robin's Wiki
Pregnancy

My Comments (9/15): There are a lot of questions surrounding a possible pregnancy for Paula. Pictures that Getty Images has dated early September 2007 show Paula with a bump under her swishy gold dress, and dated late December 2007 show Paula in a very puffy and seemingly filled out dress. However, two months later the pouf is gone. My helpful commenter has provided some links to the two denying any pregnancy, but the pictures are hard to look past. For anyone else who has been watching this particular post "evolve" I think I'll stick with part of my original statement, that I think they want privacy and I will respect that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin has been asked about the alleged pregnancy and child in recent interviews and he's stated emphatically that there is NO CHILD, and that his wife Paula was NEVER PREGNANT. Paula's publicist recently made a comment saying the same thing also. However, Robin did become an uncle early this year. His older brother Brennan and wife had a baby boy. Again, ROBIN THICKE AND PAULA PATTON DID NOT HAVE A CHILD!!

PurpleNepenthe said...

I appreciate the note and clarification. Just for future reference, there is no need to yell. I read just fine.

Anonymous said...

I sincerely apologize. I didn't realize caps meant yelling. my bad.

PurpleNepenthe said...

@ jones, thanks! :o)

Anonymous said...

Here's link to Robin on a radio interview denying the pregnancy:

http://wpgc955.com/Robin-Thicke-Big-Tigger-Interview/2604458

Here's linke to a blurb in the Chicago SunTimes:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/foster/1131580,CST-NWS-stella28.article

Here's link to blog article with statement from Paula's publicist:

http://theybf.com/index.php/2008/09/12/is-paula-patton-preggers-againno-charges-for-kelis/

Anonymous said...

My final post on the subject. Fast forward to 6:53:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQPjAyf3tWg

Peace, Love & Chocolate

PurpleNepenthe said...

Okay, jones...
babydoll dress gone wrong :o)

Really, thanks for your input. I'd love to have you stick around...like my own personal internet guru.

TC

Anonymous said...

She's clearly pregnant now!