Sunday, January 11, 2009

Denyce Graves and Vincent Thomas

Denyce Graves and Vincent Thomas, former husband/beau, have a daughter, Ella-Thaïs. Denyce is a mezzo-soprano and Vincent is a French conductor, composer, and clarinetist. However, Denyce is currently married (June 2009) to Robert Mongomery, chief of transplant surgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Center.

Articles about Denyce:
One
Two
My comments: I really wanted a picture of Denyce with Vincent, but was unable to find one that was definitely them. There is one picture that may be here.

7 comments:

Sandra77 said...

Denyce is no longer married to Vincent. She just recently (in September 2009, I believe) married Dr. Robert Montgomery, a reknown transplant surgeon. Clearly, our Denyce sticks with quality men!

PurpleNepenthe said...

Thanks for the update. Even Denyce's wiki says she didn't marry Vincent...I wonder why I thought she had. Anyway I'll put in the update. Have you seen pictures?

Sandra said...

I did see Denyce and Robert's wedding picture back in September. I'll try to find it and send you the link.

Sandra said...

I found 2 pictures. Links are as follows:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20304126,00.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/13/AR2009091302877.html

Both are wedding pictures, with great background information. They met on a plane ride - they happened to be seated next to each other.

PurpleNepenthe said...

Oh wow! She's so beautiful in that picture. Thanks so much Sandra :)

Anonymous said...

It was an open secret on the opera scene that Vincent was a closeted homosexual using Denyce as his beard. Hopefuilly #2 works out better for her!

Anonymous said...

excuse me... not Vincent, but the first husband was the one who was gay - sorry, Vincent!